Wednesday, March 26

REPLY

Dear,
 
It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk confidence to succeed sometimes in life. My name is Miss Paola Will I am an adopted child of late Mr. Jerry Will a coca merchant dealer, who is now dead.
 
There is this huge amount of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousands U.S dollars ($10.500.000.00) which my late father deposited in a private security company here in Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire before his death and I did not want the family of my father to know about it, He told me that this money is to build a hospital for me as soon as I finished my education because his plan is for me to be a doctor, this money is just lying in the security company here without any use.
 
Now, I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons. I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. If you assist me I will be pleased to offer to you 20% of the total fund.  I await your soonest response.
 
Respectfully yours,
Miss. Paola Will

No comments:

Post a Comment